1. Leafwell Help Center
  2. Arkansas - Renewals Only

Can I get an MMJ Card for my child in Arkansas?

Yes, you can get a medical marijuana card for a minor in Arkansas with parental/guardian consent.

All patients under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian serve as their caregiver who must be present for the consultation. Once the minor patient is approved, they and their caregiver will need to apply to the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Program. 

Parents of a qualifying minor are not required to complete a Criminal History Check. However, there is a $50 nonrefundable registry card application fee.

More information can be found here.


Please note: We can only provide renewals for patients previously registered with the state. We apologize for any inconvenience.