Can I get an MMJ Card for my child in Pennsylvania?

Minors under 18 may qualify for a Pennsylvania medical marijuana card with consent from a parent or legal guardian.

An online consultation with a Leafwell healthcare provider costs $99. You will not be charged if your child is not approved.

Minor patients must have a caregiver, who can be a parent, legal guardian, or someone designated by the patient's parent or legal guardian. All caregivers are subject to a background check before being approved by the state. If the minor's caregiver is not their parent or legal guardian, it is recommended to complete an 'Authorization to Designate a Third-Party Caregiver Form' which can be found on the caregiver's profile.

Registered minors do not receive an ID card, but instead will receive a medical marijuana patient authorization letter.

When a minor patient turns 18 during their cycle, the certificate will transfer over, but they need to submit an adult patient application through their state account. Once the patient obtains their adult patient ID number, they will need to contact the state to have them link their adult and minor accounts.

More information can be found here.