1. Leafwell Help Center
  2. Rhode Island - Coming Soon

Can I get an MMJ card for my child in Rhode Island?

Minors under 18 can qualify for a Rhode Island medical marijuana card with consent from a custodial parent or legal guardian who will serve as their caregiver.

The custodial parent or legal guardian must complete, sign, and upload a Declaration of Person Responsible for a Minor to Participate form with the Patient Application.

All patients, including minors, must see a doctor semi-annually and renew their license every year.