You no longer need to register with the Virginia Board, as of July 1st, 2022
Congratulations on renewing your Virginia cannabis card with Leafwell.
If you want to obtain a digital card, you can follow the below instructions (but this is now optional)
On your License Renewal Notice, sent approximately 60 days before your license is due to expire, you will find an online renewal Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will need this for the application.
- Log in to the Virginia Department of Health website (Click here) using your user ID and password
- If you have not used the website before, you will need to 'sign up' (click here)
- If you have forgotten your password, you will need to sign up as a new user using your existing License Number
- Complete the application
- You will need your license number and your PIN number
- Pay online
- You can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit
- Once you have completed the renewal process and paid, you will see a receipt page which confirms you have completed the process
- We recommend you print this page for your records
- Virginia has gone digital so you will not receive a card in the mail
What if I don't have a PIN?
If you have not received a PIN, please email the Agency's Call Center at CallCenter@dhp.virginia.gov. Please provide the following information in your request:
- Full Name
- 10-digit Virginia License Number
- Date of Birth (not applicable for facilities)
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number (not applicable for facilities)